Fate Of Tiny Willie Gale Building

The fate of a piece of Kent County history is in question. The ‘Willie Gale’ building located on Back Street in Millington is a 13 foot by 16 foot building built in 1940 to house the local office of C&P Telephone. Since then, it has gone through several owners and locations, including many years as Millington’s town office. Millington owns the building and will probably demolish it unless a property owner can be found who will pay the cost of moving the building one more time in return for the deed.

Comments