“Listening Sessions will be held from 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. over two weeks in September at the following:
- Tuesday, September 16, 2008 – Wicomico County High School in Salisbury
- Wednesday, September 17, 2008 – Queen Anne’s County High School in Centreville
- Thursday, September 18, 2008 – James Blake High School in Silver Spring
- Tuesday, September 23, 2008 – Southern Maryland Electrical Cooperative in Hughesville
- Wednesday, September 24, 2008 – Woodlawn High School, Baltimore County
- Thursday, September 25, 2008 – Bridge of Life in Hagerstown
For information on the Listening Sessions, visit www.mdp.state.ms.us/listeningsessions.htm.
The Task Force on the Future for Growth and Development in Maryland was formed under House Bill 773 signed into law during the 2007 session of the Maryland General Assembly. Its 21 members are charged with studying a wide range of growth and land use issues affecting Maryland. Public input will help guide the Task Force’s work.
MDP promotes growth that fosters vibrant, livable communities, preserves and protects the environment, safeguards historical and cultural resources and makes efficient use of State resources. The department also provides data, trend analysis, research assistance, and policy development and implementation support for local governments, communities, businesses, and organizations.”